Webroot Login – Webroot Sign in | Webroot.com/safe
What is Webroot Login?
Webroot is an antivirus software that provides complete security against viruses and malware. It operates your system on a regular basis and helps in improving the performance of your system. Also, Webroot avoids fraudulent and phishing websites whenever you access any website. It protects your smartphones and tablets from harmful applications and keeps your confidential information safe and secure. For all this you need a Webroot Login Account.
How to Create a Webroot Account?
A Webroot account is necessary to download and install any product of Webroot. Also, you can manage your paid subscriptions, view your order history, update your payment information with the help of Webroot Account. So, follow the given steps for account creation:
- Open your web browser.
- Then, visit the official website of Webroot.
- Now, on the top of the home page of Webroot, you need to click on “My Account”.
- In the next window, click on “Create Account”.
- Now, you are required to fulfill all the necessary details.
- Enter your “Webroot Product Keycode” in the first field. You will find the code in the confirmation mail if you have purchased it online. But if you bought it from a retail store, you will find the keycode in the box.
- Then, “Enter a valid email address” in the required field.
- After that, you need to “Retype your email address” to confirm it.
- Now, set a strong password for your Webroot login. The password must fulfill all the necessary specifications mentioned below:
- Characters must be between 8-32 characters.
- Must include both uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Use at least one numeric value.
- Use valid symbols.
- Now, choose your “Personal Security Code” that is easy to remember. You will be asked to enter two characters of it every time you log in to your account.
- Now you will be asked to “Select a security question” and “Security Answer” in the given fields. If you forget the details of your Webroot login, you will need to provide the security answer in order to retrieve the information.
- Next, click on the “Register now” button to complete the process of account creation. Also, you will receive an email to confirm your account.
- Lastly, open the mail and click on the “Verify” button.
Procedure for Webroot Login
- Open your web browser.
- Then, go to the official website of Webroot.
- After that, click on “My Account” located at the top of the page.
- Now, a new window will appear on your screen, click on the “Log in” tab.
- Then, “Enter your email address” that you have registered at the time of account creation.
- Next, “Enter your password” to carry on with the next step.
- Finally, click on the “Login” button for Webroot login.
Troubleshooting Steps for Webroot Login Issues
Sometimes, when you try to login to your account, the page does not respond due to some issues. You may resolve your login error by following the below-given steps:
Enter a Valid Email Address
If you are unable to login to your Webroot account, there might be a possibility that you are entering the wrong credentials. So, make sure that you are providing the correct email address that you used at the time of account creation. Your email address must be consist of only small case letters and there should not be any unwanted spaces.
Again, try for Webroot login. If the issue persists, it may be a problem of typing the wrong password. So in this case, you need to set a new password.
Reset Password or Security Code
In case you forgot your password and unable to login to your account. Follow the below-given steps to reset your password:
- On your login page, click on “Forgotten password” and a new window will appear on your page.
- Then, there will be two options, “I forgot my password” and “I forgot my security code”. Select your desired option.
- In the next window, you will be asked to “Enter your email address or phone number” and click on the “Submit” button.
- Now, you will receive an email which also contains a link to reset your password or security code.
- Open the link and “Enter your new password or security code” in the given field.
- Then, you have to “Retype your new password or security code” in order to approve it.
Lastly, click on the “Confirm” button and you will receive a dialog box stating that your password is now reset. Now, you can try for Webroot login.
Reset your Internet Connection
If the login error does not resolve and you are continuously facing issues, then there might be a problem of internet connection. In order to reset your connection, follow the below-given steps:
- Turn off your modem.
- Then, you need to wait for 20-30 seconds.
- Now, turn on your modem and enable the internet settings on your system.
Your internet issue is resolved now and you can now try for Webroot login.
Procedure to Download Webroot
After purchasing, download your Webroot product by following the below-given steps:
- First of all, open your web browser.
- Then, go to webroot.com. It will open the home page of Webroot.
- Now, on the top of the home page of Webroot, click on “For Home” or “For Business” according to your use and preference.
- Next, select the desired product that you want to download from the given list of options.
- Now, if you want to try a free version, click on “Try it free” and the download procedure will automatically start.
- But, if you want to purchase the webroot product, you have to click on the “Buy Now” button.
- Now, a new window will appear on your screen on which you are required to “Enter your Billing information”. It includes your name, email address, city, state and postal code.
- Further, carefully read the Webroot Service Terms and Conditions by clicking on the link given on the page.
- If you have read and agree to all the terms and conditions, tick mark the given box and proceed to the next step.
- Now, choose your payment method for example credit card, Paypal, etc.
- Next, you need to “Enter Your Payment Details” i.e your card number, expiration date, security code, etc. Carefully enter all the details.
- In addition, recheck your order carefully. If you do not want to make any changes in your order, proceed to the next step.
- Now, you are required to click on the “Buy Now” button which is located at the bottom of the page in order to complete your purchase.
- Once the order is placed, Webroot will send you an email to confirm your purchase.
- Now, go to your sign-in page and log in to your account by entering your credentials. If you have not created your account before, create an account first by following the on-screen instructions.
- Then, on your Webroot account page, you will find your purchased product. Select your product and click on the “download” tab.
- It will start downloading your product. Do not close the window or turn off your system in between the process.
Procedure to Install Webroot
After downloading the product, you need to install it. So, follow the below-mentioned steps for the installation:
Follow the below-given steps carefully;
- First of all, double-click the downloaded .exe file.
- Then, you will see a pop-up box on your screen on which you have to click on the “Run” button. It will start running the file.
- After that, a “Webroot Installer” dialog box will appear, enter your product key code in the required field. You will find the Keycode in the confirmation mail or you can also click on “Help me find my Keycode”.
- Now, read the Webroot Software License Agreement by clicking on the given link.
- If you have read and agree to all the terms and conditions of the agreement, click on the “Agree and Install” button.
- If prompted, “Enter your email address” in the required field and click on the “Continue” button.
Once the installation is completed, hit the “Finish” button.
Follow the given steps to install your Webroot product on Mac:
- First of all, double-click the downloaded “dmg file” and it will start running.
- In the next window, drag and drop your Webroot product icon into the Applications folder.
- Now, open the Applications folder icon and double-click your Webroot icon.
- After that, select your desired language by clicking on the drop-down box. Then, click on the “Next” button.
- In the next window, you need to enter the 20 character keycode mentioned in your confirmation mail.
- Read the Webroot license agreement carefully and if you agree to it, click on the “Agree and Install” button.
- To carry on with the installation process, you need to enter your “Apple system password” and click on the “OK” button.
So, for Webroot login, it is important to create an account. Above is the procedure for account creation and Webroot login. Further, if you are facing any kind of issue while login to your account, follow the above troubleshooting methods to resolve your issue.